Yes I know, my blogging has been practically non-existent these last few...days, weeks, months is it? But I promise things will be picking up! The countdown is on until I get to cram myself and as many of my belongings, hopes and dreams into an airplane seat and jet off for a month of European adventures. My first stop, Paris, of course.
We depart in exactly 28 days , and I cannot tell you how excited I am. PARIS, it's really happening. To contain the excitement, and to stop myself from blabbering to my boyfriend and family non-stop about it, I will just tell you lovely readers what I am most looking forward to plus a few of my favourite pinterest photos that fuel my inspiration.
1. Croissants, obviously. As well as every other baked good known to man! I plan on sitting myself down into as many adorable cafes throughout the city of love, and bask in the atmosphere and the gluten - I have actually made note of this on my itinerary.
2. Picnics in parks like Jardins du Luxemburg, Jardin des plantes, Jardin des Tuileries ... to name a few
3. Wine, cheese and bread at every corner
4. Giant french doors, balconies and cobblestone streets
5. Getting lost and wandering the glorious streets by foot and bike.
You are probably wondering about all of the other must see sites that people rave about, and of course they are on the to do list as well, but really it is my intention to just BE there. To soak it all in, and to let my inner Parisienne peak its head out.